Cuba - 500 Years of History
November 6-17, 2015 - Led by
$2,395 per person
For about 50 years our perception of Cuba, a country politically
isolated since 1962, has primarily been shaped by second hand information. Led
by Alberto Jones, a passionate AfroCuban activist, this program offers
participants the unique opportunity to experience Cuba first hand. Travel
to both ends of Cuba on this 12 day journey, and uncover the history,
culture and nature reserves of this untouched country.
• Gain on-site exposure to 500 years of America's history.
• Learn about Afro Cuban experiences from outstanding intellectuals.
• Enjoy Havana's majestic architecture without going to Barcelona.
• Eat in local paladares and sample authentic Cuban cuisine.
• Visit Las Terrazas, a beautiful nature reserve, and discover some of
Cuba's unique flora and fauna.
Alberto Jones on Facebook
acw_AT_afrocubaweb.com [replace _AT_ with @]
[Arts] [Authors] [News]
[Search this site]
Copyright © 1997-2013 AfroCubaWeb, S.A.